Member 1 :- Manish yadav

1.  Continuous Improvement - Start making short term goals so that at the end when I achieve it, it gives me motivation or strength to kick a new goal.

2.  Work under pressure (Handle multiple tasks simultaneously) - I believe in mindfulness and I never do the job under work pressure. It can affect my emotions and when emotions get high it will affect my work intelligence. So, I try to avoid these kinds of job and focus on a particular task or project.


Member 2 - Vivek sahu

1). Discipline our mindset. 
2). Learn to better estimate how much time things take.
3). Get comfortable with your company's financial statements and strategies.
4). Listen to your company's quarterly earnings calls. 
5). Pay attention to business news. 
6). Maintain Healthy Relationships. 
7). Forget The Future, Focus On The Present.
8). Ask Yourself What Needs To Be Done Right Now. 
9). Separate larger goals into smaller actions.
10). Keep a Positive Mental Attitude.


Member 3 - Honey

1. Create A Prioritization Strategy. Assess each task on your list
2. Take Contrary Action With Purposeful Slacking
3. Ask Yourself What Needs To Be Done Right No